At Amjo, we really do understand the challenges of returning a product to any vendor. At Amjo Corp we attempt to make the experience as comfortable and easy as we can. Please read the guidelines below so you can understand our policy. The return policy commences upon payment for the order or collection of the order by the shipping company from our premises, whichever comes first.
Please understand that the Curatron FLASH PEMF systems are for clinical and/or personal use and the applicators that are used such as the pads and coils are simply not returnable, except as noted below. Refund payments will be made either to credit card used for original payment or PayPal if applicable.
The Curatron FLASH system is sold complete with FLASH coil applicator(s). The Curatron FLASH may be returned within the first thirty days for a re-stocking fee of 17.5% of the total purchase price. Shipping charges associated with the purchase will not be refunded and the customer will be responsible for return shipping charges. No refund will be issued for damaged or marred goods returned. The re-stocking fee will cover the cost of the cleaning and disinfection of the system & retesting and repacking of the system. Amjo Corp may from time to time sell these returned Curatron FLASH systems as refurbished product.
- You will need to return this system at your expense to the factory in Israel.
- No return will be accepted for credit unless it is in a ‘like new condition’ and is packed in its original packaging.
- Unauthorized Returns will be rejected.
- Smokers Take Note: Today many people will not tolerate the smell of smoke or even traces of the smell of smoke on any item. Smokers who return products must be aware that if we detect the smell of smoke on an item making it not re-sellable then no credit can be issued.
- Remember, it is your responsibility to re-pack the product properly and arrange for its return.